That late-night insomnia is kicking in, but fortunately for me I have this single by Vaski to keep things interesting throughout the night. The 22-year old crafted a unique dubstep track with incredible vocals that will send chills down your spine. I don’t know if I want to go to sleep now.
Connecticut hopeful, Audien, is a producer who’s been grabbing my attention a lot lately. His quality production skills and beautiful melodies have made me into a believer, and apparently have made some big names believers, too. The 19-year old has progressed a lot since he first got into EDM at 15, being featured on radio shows such as Trance Around the World, A State of Trance, and Tiesto’s Club Life (and now the Vibe Addict, hehe!). Just released, here is Audien’s September Mix which is up for a free download!
1. Audien vs. Tritonal – Let Eventide Fade Slowly Into You (Tritonal Mashup)
2. Nicky Romero & Zedd – Human (Original Mix)
3. John Dahlback – Zeus (Original Mix)
4. Orjan Nilsen – PhireWorX (Original Mix)
5. Topher Jones – Brohammer (Nari & Milani Dub Remix)
6. Firebeatz & Schella – Dear New York (Original Mix)
7. Marco V – 10PM (Original Mix)
8. Paul Oakenfold vs. Zedd feat. Matthew Koma – Surrender Spectrum (Mitiska Mashup)
9. Arty – Gentle Touch (Juventa Club Mix)
10. Letthemusicplay feat. Utrb – Don’t Weigh Me Down (John Dahlback Remix)
11. The Killers – Runaways (Pierce Fulton Remix)
12. Cerf, Mitiska & Jaren with Fine Taste – Ready For Go (Original Mix)
13. Audien vs. Mike Shiver & Aruna – The Reach is Everywhere You Are (Aruna Mashup)
The Swedish duo, Cazzette, is generous enough to give away a full bootleg for free as a result of their fan’s contributions in their recent album artwork competition — it’s great when artists show appreciation for their supporters and give out free music for them to enjoy! This free bootleg is a great example of Cazzette’s style and their ability to arrange a song into their own. Wait for the nasty breakdown they have in store for you.
Otto Knows has blessed us once before with his release of Million Voices (arguably one of his best works to date), and now he’s back on the scene with a fabulous remix of Burns’ Lies. This comes fully equipped with all the essentials: a defined melody, an enjoyable build and some addicting vocals — but there’s a uniqueness that Otto delivers that sets it apart from the rest.
Buy on BeatPort.